The unofficially official weigh in!

Well it’s almost the middle of the first month of Year X! I haven’t taken the opportunity to weigh myself. Until last night. I’m not completely horrified by the results. Sitting at a svelte 215. At least according to the Wii Fit. Which, depending on who you ask, may or may not be the most reliable source. Perhaps a few pounds in either direction. My thinking is that even if it’s not totally accurate, if I use the Wii Fit as my primary source, it will still record weight loss. Of course it will record weight gain as well but I’m not going to let that happen!

While I’ve been keeping pretty good track of my eating habits up until now, today is the first day I had a definite plan. Mostly due to the fact that between both jobs, I am away from home for 13 hours and needed to plan my meals. As I got everything ready last night I realized it’s so much harder to eat healthy. I could save myself a lot of time and preparation by simply walking over to Taco Time for lunch. Instead I spent a good portion of yesterday getting dinner ready for the next few days, planning lunches and breakfast.

It will all be worth it in the end. Won’t it?

Oh great! Now I want a taco.

No Response to “The unofficially official weigh in!”